Just after Sahara Reporters posted a copy of British passport on Facebook which they claimed belongs to Senate President Saraki, smart fellows took a critical look at the passport and discovered a lot of flaws. Then they sought and found a real British passport and used it for comparison and then confirmed that what Sahara Reporters produced was fake. Here are some of the evidence:
- REAL Passport: The Issue Month and Expiration Month is always the same.
- Sahara Reporters added extra month on the FAKE passport which they claimed belongs to Saraki.
- Sahara Reporters spelled Saraki’s first name as “OLYBUKOLA” instead of OLUBUKOLA.
- Sahara Reporters posted the alleged FAKE passport in Black and White in order to avoid verifying the watermark found in every passport.
- And they even wrote UKPA instead of UKBA.
Meanwhile, Sahara Reporter posted on Twitter that he said Saraki’s passport has been removed by Facebook with a threat that Facebook may unpublish their fanpage (see screenshot).